My wife hates it…everytime we go out to a hotel…my daughter wants to go to the loo….spoiling her lunch/dinner. While she waits for the lil one to grow up a little more so that she doesn’t have to accompany her….I am dreading the same….my younger son too is growing up and I hope that he doesn’t inherit this trait from her elder sis 🙂
Meanwhile, for those facing the same problem, here is our guide to the best maintained loo’s in Bangalore!
- Mainland China, Church Street: * * * * *
- Bamboo Shoots, Mueseum Road * * * *
- Indijoe, Airport Road * * * *
- Bombay Post, Aiport Road * * * * *
- Ramana’ Cunningham Road * * * *
- Koshy’, St. Marks Road * * *
- Samarkhand, Infantry Road * * * * *
- RR’ Church Street * *
- Pizza Hut, Cunningham Rd * *
- Pizza Corner, Cox Town * *
- Woody’s, Jayanagar * * *
- Woody’s, Commercial St * * *
- Adiga’s Banashankari *
- Adiga’s, South End Circle (No Loo) Can you imagine what happened next?
- Forum, Koramangala * * * * * and one more * for this place!